Saturday, September 27, 2008

Alabama foot ball, Carmel Apples, and Shared printers. What an odd combination.

Sigh, I hate when I think of things to say when I don't have time to sit down and write and then when I do I have forgotten what I wanted to talk about. I guess I will just have to wing it.

So to start with the most recent, I am psyched about Alabama's start to this season. This may finally be the year we can break this iron bowl run. I am so ready to beat their little Auburn butts.
Don't get me wrong, ever since we moved I have developed an appreciation for Auburn, when we aren't playing them I want them to win over anybody. Just the same come this November I be head to toe, 100% Alabama crimson tide fan.
Any way I am really excited to be 4-0 and just beat number 3 ranked Georgia.

Well, today we went to the apple orchard and had a nice outing. It wasn't exactly the cool, colorful trees, fall kind of day that we typically do this trip on but fun just the same. I then got to come home and take one of those really great naps. You know, the kind where you fall asleep and don't wake up for 2 hours but you were sleeping so hard it felt like 2 seconds. I felt so good after that. I got up bumped into mom in the kitchen where we sat at the center island and shared my Carmel apple. I just love fall and every thing that goes with it. Carmel apples are just one of those fun traditions that make it so much fun.

I finally got the stupid printer shared. It sounds kind of weird I know but I have to struggling to do this on my own for like a month. Dad has always set that up in the past and this time I couldn't get him to look at it so I just decided to try. Now mind you I have shared like half a dozed printers in the labs in class but for some reason I had trouble doing it at home. I finally got really close the other night but then I realized that I didn't have the right driver on my computer so I went to the website and to my dismay couldn't find my operating system. (windows xp, how hard is that?) Anywho, I finally found the cd that had the driver on it, downloaded it and boom, I was able to connect. It's so encouraging to know at least some of what I'm learning is sinking in.
Ok, thank for reading that I know it was probably really boring but a big deal for me.


Well, I had all kinds of things I wanted to say the other day but now I am running a bit blank, besides I am really tired and I need to do a little work on this econ test before I go to get. I am so tired of this class but at least some of it is starting to make sense.

Later yall, take care.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend. I am so excited about Bama! ROLL TIDE!

jhelene said...

I LOVE the weather right now. It is still warm in the afternoon but not too hot. The air smells like fall too. I am getting ready to take Bethany to a pumpkin patch, which really gets me in the mood for fall!

jhelene said...

Post another blog!!!!!!!