Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas

Ok so this one is probably going to have to be short. It is 7:30 in the morning on Christmas, and I have been up all night playing a stupid video game. I need to wrap dad's present before he wakes up and being that I ordered it online and it isn't here yet part of that is going to require this dumb printer to actually print (I know, I'm asking to much aren't I).

So anyway I just wanted to say Merry Christmas and touch base. I cannot believe that it has been like a week or more since my last class and yet I have not written a blog or hand a nice long talk with my friends on the phone. Sometimes I think the holidays make us more busy then school. GASP, Did I just say that, something could actually make me more out of touch then school. Well, it is just the way it is, the holidays make people more busy then almost anytime of year. I think this is why I love my family so much (and by family I am, for the moment, speaking specifically of my Mom and Dad). We try not to let the holidays stress us out. Its not about how many people we can visit or if we got all of our shopping done on time. It is about being together an taking the time to remember why we celebrate in the first place. One of my favorite traditions we do almost every year is before we rip into the gifts we read some form of the Christmas story. This year I had planned on giving it a bit of a twist by reading a version I don't think I have hear in years, the story told by the animals. Sadly I forgot to look it up ahead of time and now it is a bit late for that.

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great time with their family and friends and I can't wait to hear from you. Now I have to hurry as it is already almost 10 after 8.
Love to all and to all a goodnight.