Saturday, January 31, 2009

The butter makes it better.

So you might remember from my last post that I said I was worried about my tooth hurting now that the decay has been removed exposing the nerve. Well, what's weird is the tooth that was worked on is ok but the one below it on the bottom is hurting. It isn't really horrible but it is a distraction. I have been taking at least one to two doses of IB for the last three days. Tonight I waited a little late to take my second dose and it was really bothering me so I hopped on line and did some looking. I found lots of suggestions for toothaches like oregano flakes, ground cloves, and alcohol (including things like vanilla extract or something) but the only one that I could stand the thought of doing was actually a treat. Peanut Butter!!! It worked!! I mean we aren't talking 100% better but it help a lot. I am hopeful that I wont have to do anything major before my next appointment but we'll see. I just had to share this. I mean I don't know about you guys but I love peanut butter and the fact that it actually helped is great.

So anyway I just wanted to throw this out there, I really need to get some work submitted, see ya later.

No comments: