Saturday, October 25, 2008

Dreaming of the economy of Gilmores if they were felons and not my lab partner.

Get ready for a brain dump because that is all this blog can be described as.

First if I haven't mentioned it already I HATE ECONOMICS!!!
It isn't just the material, it's the fact that nothing is simple, NOTHING.
My grade for my first test was posted for a week before I found it. I was going crazy looking and worrying about what I got and there it was just sitting there, laughing at me for not being able to find it.
Next, the test, our teacher gives us the test to work on during the time between the last one and the next one so we can be as ready as possible for the big one. It sounds easy right, you have 5 weeks to figure the thing out at home and then you just have to go fill it in during the testing period. Well, it isn't that simple. But then again I wasn't going to make this about the material so I wont. The test itself is all messed up. There is answer lines at the top the a term printed at the bottom of them. No explanation of whether we are supposed to define the term, draw something, or what. It isn't just there either it happened in a few other places. The whole thing is just a mess and while I have asked the instructor a few questions I don’t know when I will hear back from him.

Moving on, I had the weirdest dream last night. I always forget the best details of a dream but lets just say there was a cross between Gilmore Girls and Smallville. (I know right?) So anyway Kirk (of all people) was shopping at Macys with a female character from Gilmore Girls (though I can’t remember who now). It was there annual charity thing where you donate 5 dollars to a local charity and get an all day shopping pass for 20% off. Kirk is way more into this think then the woman is and she is just browsing around. Now this next part is where it gets weird. This specific Macys has this incredible layout. It is like one of those McDonalds that are way fancier then any other MickyDs. It has the whole store built up like on a cliff or something and below is some sort of fake riving or something. The dumb part is it isn’t roped off and so off course the woman in my dream falls in. As Kirk is trying to figure out what to do in his usual odd manor she shouts, call Clark. He does but there is no answer. Now here it’s a little fuzzy too because I remember that Clark was busy I just don’t remember with what. So anyway Kirk ends up jumping in the river, going down a whirlpool with the woman and rescuing her when they are flushed out into a water filtering zone by having her hold onto his legs as he swam out (she was injured and unable to swim).

Welp, that’s it. good luck interrupting that one.

Finally I thought I would end this on a good note.

God answers prayers even when all you do is complain them and not really pray them. That guy I mentioned in a previous blog that I was having trouble with as a lab partner didn’t come to class last week. I mean I was almost so stress about having to work with him again that I just about didn’t go. I hope he is ok and all because he never misses and I would feel just awful if I found out he wasn’t there because he was injured. Assuming nothing like that happened YIPPPPIE. I gone done with my lab and nothing had to be redone because of my partner working ahead. I ended up with felon girl. I’m not being mean there, she is a felon and for some reason brings it up every week, like she’s proud on it. So anyway I had her for my partner and while morally and politically we are worlds apart we do work better together then I have with a couple of the other partners I’ve had.

So anyway that’s it for now. I really should have been trying to work out this econ instead of writing this but I needed an outlet.

Love yall
Later


No comments: