Monday, April 27, 2009

So it kind of like the straw the broke the camels back only the straw was made out of lead.

Well, we are back home. I am tired as I get and just want to take a nap but right now I don't think that's an option.

Ok, so first the good news.
Grandpa was doing a lot better when we left yesterday and even sat up in a chair to eat lunch. Today they are moving him out of the ICU to intermediate care which to me is great progress. I don't know what is going to happen next but right now things seem to be moving in the right direction.

Now the rest. Mom is so tired, she has been going home at nights but can't get grandma to go with her. This is particularly bad because she keeps getting lost every time she goes to the bathroom so mom has to go with her to make sure she makes it back ok. Mom keeps saying how she would like to go out and get some real food instead of all these sandwiches and such but without someone there to watch after grandma she doesn't feel like she can be out that long. Meanwhile Uncle Steve has his hands full with all the financial stuff. It's a mess and I don't know how they are going to get it all worked out. At least Grandpa is corporating with him. He has always been very privet with that stuff and we were afraid we were going to have a fight on our hands.

So as for what's going on here, well, I have one day to study for my biggest final of them all which makes me kind of mad because for some unexplained reason Mike is giving his final one week early. I am trying to get this stuff crammed into my head as fast as I can but still have 2 and a half chapters to get through. I hate that I can't take my time and try to really get it but oh well. On top of that I got this veg response to my email from him saying that we would make sure I could finish this class. That is nice but it tells me nothing. What I need is, Hey your under a lot of stress. I will give you an extra week to study and not take anything off. I also have two labs for his class to do yet and they too are do tomorrow. I am so tired and stress and I am trying to get back on my diet and it is making me really crabby. Along with everything else my phone/internet is going in and out on me today and I just don't need that right now. I can't wait till this is all over. I really want to be with mom on mothers day but it is the weekend after my last final and I really didn't want to have to get back there so fast.

Ok, I just needed some vent time. Sorry, I really do appreciate everyone's prayers and support and I know I am blessed I am just having a little trouble ignoring all the crap long enough to see it.

Take care everyone and I will write again after my sanity has returned.

1 comment:

jhelene said...

I am praying for you! Thanks for keeping us updated.