Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Man I need to take a shower. Hey I know I write a blog instead.

Sigh, I think this blog stuff is turning into an addiction. I used to be the one that might blog once a month if I was doing good. Lately it seems like anytime I have something I need to do I end up writing a blog instead. Its no secret that I like to talk. Ever since we moved up here I feel like all I do is talk mom's ears off all day. Poor mom. Sometimes I spend the 
whole day in my room studying and don't talk to anyone hardly at all. Today was kinda like that 
but I did have dinner and watch Sara Conner with mom and dad so not really. But on those days 
when I don't feel like I have gotten my words out for the day I find blogging a way of getting them in. The best part is if someone doesn't have time to read they can wait till later or if the aren't interested at all they don't have to read, unlike when we are talking in person and you are stuck lol.

So today was a good day. I thought I was going to be late to class today because I was really struggling with waking up. I stayed up half the night finishing some homework for that class. So while I was laying in bed this morning trying to peel myself off my pillow I decided to roll over and check my email, yes, I sleep with my laptop, I know, sad. Anyway I normally would have
looked at my email and jumped up and gotten in the shower or whatever. This morning however
I decided to look on the school website before I got up because I am waiting for some response
to an economics question. Upon logging on I saw something out of the ordinary. An announcement from my hardware teacher. Sean never post comments unless it has to do with one of our online test. As my eyes started to focus a little more I realize it was saying class was canceled today.
This was huge, this was the first time I have ever had a class canceled and found out about it before I got all the way down town. That has happened three times to me and it drives me nuts. This was the best little unexpected blessing ever. I ate lunch, watched tv, studied and then took a nice long nap before getting up and spending time with mom and dad. So it was just a nice simple day off. I love being able to work at my own pace. I just wish my pace were a little faster sometimes cause I'm a little behind right now. Ok a lot behind but having today to get some out of class work done helped.

Well, I'm tuckered so I think I am going to try to finish this chapter and go to bed. Night all.
Much love

No comments: