Sunday, November 9, 2008

You know, its really hard to study under the covers.

OK, BURRRRR.

So, if you know me you probably know I like it cold. I love my warm clothes and can't stand waring them if it isn't under at least 65. However for some reason tonight I am frezzing. I just checked and it is currently 32 outside! I mean it could be snowing! And it isn't even thanksgiving yet. The therostat says it is 62 in here but we have not yet started running heat and I'm not sure the temp reading out there is the same as the temp in my room. I have yet to be this cold this fall but I guess it is better then the other end of the spectrum. I hate when I am really hot and we already have sky high ac bills. At least this way I can climb under the covers.

The big problem is I am working on Econ. tonight. I have my next test tuesday. I am freaked. I don't know what he is wanting on this test. I mean I understand the material but I don't know how he wants us to answer the test. It is giving me gray hair. I will be so glad when this class is over. I never want to think about economics again.

On a happier note, Alabama won AGAIN. True, it was a sad win considering how much LSU sucked and we had to go into over time to win it but none the less the Crimpson Tide is 10-0. Similarly the Colts actually pulled it off aging this week. I never thought they had a chance after the first half but somehow they managed to beat the pitsburg stealers 24-20. Overall not a bad weekend as far as sports go.

Well, I've got to get some sleep. It's almost 3:30 and I have to figure this stuff out tomorrow. I hope you will forgive me but I have to skip the spell check tonight.

I will let you know how the test goes. Later.

I have got to get some sleep. It is like

1 comment:

jhelene said...

I am praying for your test! I know you will do well!