Monday, November 3, 2008

A very nice weekend

So it's Monday again. I had a nice weekend and kinda hate to see it over. Specifically since I really should have spent the whole weekend studying and now have it still to do with a lot less time.

It sorta started on Friday, after the horribly painful dentist appointment. That is the last time I wait 10 years between cleanings.

Anyway right after the torture stopped we met dad at the Starbucks in the lobby of his office building (the dentist was in this building too). We had a nice little coffee break with him before he went back to work. After we left we went to Micheal's and did some just for fun shopping. It was just a nice fall day and I enjoyed it.

Saturday was fun. Mom and I started the day by going to a craft fair at a local high school. We had a good time and I won a truly free set of jewelry. It was funny really, when we were going into the place we got asked by this lady that was leaving if we wanted her raffle tickets. I didn't even know there was going to be a raffle but of course I said yes. So we walk around and shop for a while. I found a colts dog tag necklace at one place and these pretty hand beaded earrings at another. After walking all over this school looking at booth
after booth we were just about ready to leave. Finally we found this one last hallway we almost skipped but decided to go down. Upon doing so I found the office were they were drawing the raffle tickets. They had all the ones taped to a window that had been drawn so mom and I went through them and found that one of ours was up there. Mom said I could pick out the prize so I went in and looked through everything. As it turns out one of the prized was a set of earrings and a bracelet from the lady I bought my earrings from. They were like a diamond in the ruff as everything else was rather picked over (it was kinda the end of this thing). Anyway it was a fun day and we ended up sleeping really good that night. Oh, and to top it off Alabama won making the 9-0 and ranked #1 in the country.

Sunday, to be honest I can't remember what all happened yesterday. All I know is it finished with the colts winning against our biggest rival the new England patriots. It was totally unexpected as prior to this game our record this season was 3-4 which is just awful for us, or for anyone really.
Anyway that was a really exciting victory and it really made my night. I know we did something else but for some reason that is all I can remember.

Well, it isn't the weekend any more and I have 2 weeks worth of work to get through by tomorrow night so I'll be going now. Love yall.

No comments: