Saturday, November 15, 2008

Rain rain go away.

Ok, I know my last post was weather based but the weather has always played a major roll on my mood and such. My favorite time of the year is upon us. Fall, I love it. A cool crispness to the air, pretty clear skies, trees changing colors. It's wonderful. However, this weather my friends is not that of my favorite time of the year. First is was near below freezing temps and now the RAIN. It won't go away. It has been raining almost non stop all week. I am sick of waking up to grey, drury, cold mornings. You would think it was January not mid November. I will be so sick inside if it is like this for thanksgiving. I miss my beautiful fall days we were having in October. Why did November have to come and take em away. Ok, I know you can't see me right now but I am sitting here with my lower lip sticking out acting like a 4 year old.

Oh well, at least there is one thing that yucky weather can't ruin about the fall, Football. No matter how cold, how sloppy, or how terrible the weather is, we can always count on our tough guys in tight pants to take the field once more. I look forward to watching Alabama tomorrow (assuming they are showing the game here) and the colts Sunday. Maybe, just maybe another winning weekend can bring me out of my slump.

No comments: