Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Ok, so it's not all the rain

So I was complaining about the rain leaving me lazy. As it turns out I was wrong. It isn't the rain, its just me. I always get this way near the end of the semester but I guess this time economics has stressed me out so much that I am falling victim to the end of the semester drain a little early. It may also have to do with the fact that we have family coming in a little more then a week and I am trying to get things ready for that. I don't know, I just wish there was one day that I could get up and go without dragging through the whole day. Lately I have been sleeping longer and then still feel like I need a nap in the afternoon. I did have a moment today that does lead me to think it is all from being in the house all day. I went to return something to CVS and in doing so got a jolt. It was cold but not deathly so and the sun was out. I was in one of my favorite warm sweatshirts and it just felt so good. I decided I wasn't ready to go home so I just drove around a little, with a brief stop at a favorite bakery for some doughnuts. It was a nice little break from feeling couped up and it left me feeling just a little lighter then I have in a while. I have to be honest. I am really looking forward to the holidays this year. More then normal. It is just starting to feel like they go by so fast anymore and I want to really savor them. Nothing makes the end of the semester more bearable then knowing you get that one week off for thanksgiving and that there is less then a month left after that. I only have one more test in each of my classes. I will be stressed I'm sure over the econ class but at least I am not alone. I think everyone in that class is ready for it to be over. I will feel a lot better when I know what my grade is on the last test. It will be a week tomorrow that I have waited and I can't stand it. I know that isn't tooooo long but still, in a hard class like this one it is pretty tough. I will let you know how it went when I find out. In the mean time I am going to just try not to think about it.

Well, this is turning into mostly just rambling so I am going to end it hear. Just know I'm thinking about you and wish you were here. I would love to go shopping and hang out for even just one afternoon. It would be so cool to be able to ramble in person. Sometimes when I really get to going on one of these I start typing like I talk. That is why they end up so long at times.

Anyway, I'm off to the shower. I will touch base later.
Love ya

No comments: