Friday, March 12, 2010

I HATE MY INTERNAL CLOCK

So here I am once again, awake at 5am because I fell asleep at 10 and unlike a normal person that goes to bed at ten and sleeps through the night I have to wake up at 2 unable to fall asleep. For a long time I thought I might have insomnia but as time has past I now realize I have no problem sleeping, I just can't do it when everyone else does. It isn't like I haven't tried that whole set an alarm, get up and stay up until a reasonable bed time thing. I end up sluggish and tired all day only to get stirred up around 8 or 9, and then I'm still up half the night. When I do follow my own schedule I end up sitting up all night alone, and then sleeping during half the day and not getting anything done. That concerns me as I start looking for work, I would love to find a night job like system night monitor or something of the like but I'm not real keen on the idea of being downtown at night, especially if I have to find parking. I guess there is no guarantee I will be downtown and frankly if I have learned anything from the last year it is not to assume anything and not to worry about things that haven't happened yet. What ever job God blesses me with, He will help me manage.

So I'm not sure what tomorrow going to bring but I do know that in about an hour people are going to be waking up and I would rather not still be awake.

No comments: