Monday, March 22, 2010

Part 5 - If your still reading this I'm impressed.

Well, if you made it this far I’m impressed. I wish I could have written my papers this quickly.

The wrap up here is a little loose because as I said when I started I didn’t wait till anything was resolved to start writing. I’m sure as is common with us the by the end of the day mom and I will be acting like nothing happened, after some lame apology on both sides. Once again I will go back to repressing the fears I am dealing with because there is no point in stirring up that bees nest again. Eventually as it does for everyone this too will work itself out. I know I will get out there and in Gods time I will find a job. I just pray for the self confidence I need to make it through the interview process without making at fool out of myself. I have something to offer and I will find a place that is looking for a cheap newbie that will give me the experience I need.


I do want to ask your opinions on one thing if nothing else. Am I wrong to want to send out announcements just as a means to say hey, I did this and I want to share that with my friends and family, and do they just send a message of asking for gifts.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I am so sorry you are feeling blue...I love you so much and I am always here for you. Whether its a call, text, or message, I will try to get back to you. Things have been crazy with me this week too and its hard to know what to do and who to talk to.

BTW, I totally think you should send out announcements. This is a big deal and people really care about your accomplishments. My mom was asking me the other day if you graduated. I don't think it is just asking for money, it's a nice way to say, look I did it!! Love you!

jhelene said...

Firt: I really miss our long conversations!
Second: If you decide you do want help, it is ok to cry with the career counselors. I did not go to a CC at South, but I cannot tell you how many times I cried in my advisor's office.
Third: If you need the services of a social worker (ie. Resource linkage), let me know. Love ya!